The charger is a sequential quick charger that can charge the differentiate Li-ion, Ni-MH & Ni-Cd battery in approximately 4 hours. It can charge 4 batteries
sequentially. The sequence for battery charging is called the charging sequence loop. The charging sequence loop charging starts at channel 1 then progresses
through to channel 2,3,4 then back to channel 1 again. The charging automatically searches eash channel for battery for charge, in continuous loop. The charging
sequence loop is interrupted only by the detection of valid battery to be charged.
■ Input Voltage:
AC 100 ~ 240V
■ Input Frequency:
50 ~ 60 Hz
■ Output Voltage:
12 ~ 13.8V
■ Output Current:
■ Battery Charging Voltage:
■ Battery Charging Current:
■ Dimensions (LxBxH) :
225.00 x 155.3 x 79.7 mm
■ Warranty: 12 months ■ Refund Policy: 30-Days MoneyBack Guaranteed
4-Channel sequence charger
|The AVNL51 is a 4-channel battery charger that will fully charged
4 pcs Li-ion, Ni-MH & Ni-Cd battery packs simultaneously in approximately 4 hours.
|The LED indicator will show status of battery charging.
The DC INPUT allow to be used as a 21V / 60W DC power adapter
for emergency charge.
Auto Safety Features
The charger has build in safety features to protect the charger as well as the batteries from serious damage in the event an attempt is
made to charge a faulty battery. Low voltage batteries are detected prior to applying quick charge current. If low-voltaged battery to be
find, it will not be quick charging until it reaches to the acceptable quick charge level. Thins prevents any damage to the unit or to the
battery. Batteries reaching an over voltage condition during charging will also be detected.
||Both Li-ion , Ni-MH & Ni-Cd Battery pack
||AC 100 - 240V
||50 - 60Hz
|Battery Charging Voltage
|Battery Charging Current
||225.00 x 155.3 x 79.7mm
- Power Cord
|Built-in Protect Circuit
- Over temperature
- Short circuit protection
Connect the supplied AC power cord firmly into the AC input jack and wall outlet.
Press the main power switch at the rear of the charger down to the
white dot direction. The LED indicator will flashed RED.
Sliding the Li-ion battery pack in the battery socket until it is fully installed.
The LED indicator will show flashing GREEN.
*Remark: This charger can only charge Li-ion battery pack.
When the battery is fully charged, the LED indicator will show steady GREEN.
After charged the battery, slide out the battery pack, turn off the charger
and disconnect the AC power cord from the charger and the wall outlet.
- Do not place anything on the charger, Do not block ventilation holes when charger in using.
- During Charging the temperature of the charger will rise, this is normal and not malfunction.
- Be sure to insert battery into the battery socket firmly.
- Do not attempt to use faulty batteries or batteries with incorrect specifications.
- Do not expose the charger to direct sunlight, using in well-ventilated place.
- Do not operate near equipment that might be influenced by noise such as TV set...etc.
- Do not open the unit or attempt to repair any malfunction, there are dangerous power supply circuits inside.
- There are no user serviceable parts inside.
- The charger should be turned on prior to batteries insert.